Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thing #14-Be a Reader of Blogs

Here is the blog I choose to read.  It is called, a voice from the middle.  The reason I chose to read this blog is because I am in my first year of teaching in a middle school. 
The appearance of the blog is very bland.  I guess I was expecting something to jump out at me and make me want to read more.  The content does not seem to go with the blog title.  I was expecting to read about experiences, stories, how to deal with middle school students, etc. on this blog spot.  Instead, there are blogs about jobs, cheating on your spouse, memory cards and burritos.  I guess the relevance to the title of the blog does not seem to go.  I was expecting to receive some advice on middle school life, instead I got advice on food, marriage and computers. 

http://www.avoicefromthemiddle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment